- Satisfaction Guaranteed policy- Applies to local clientele only. If you are not satisfied with your massage session, you may receive 1/2 off your session and you will not be eligible for any future appointments at Thera-ssage by Corinne Nielsen . *Does not apply to Late, No-Show or Termination of session due to Inappropriate/ sexualizing policy.
- Late Policy- If you are late for your appointment, then the massage therapist will massage the remaining appointment time and you will be required to pay for the time that you scheduled.
- No-Show / 24 hour Cancellation Policy- If you do not show or cancels after the 24 period, before the appointment, you will be required to pay the full amount that is scheduled. Or you may find a replacement for that time and not be charged for the appointment. If it was due to an emergency or bad weather, then you will not be required to pay for the appointment. You are required to discuses this with your massage therapist to verify the situation or you will be charged.
- Payment- All appointments must be paid at time of service. Payment types are cash, check, credit/debit card (Master Card/ VISA) and/ or gift certificate( must have gift certificate at time of appointment and can not be expired.) If funds are not available at the time of service through payment of check or debit card, then you are to pay for the service and any fees that are required.
- I understand that massage therapy is provided for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation. If I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapist so that pressure/strokes can be adjusted to my level of comfort. I will not hold my therapist responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the session.
- I understand that the services offered today are not a substitute for medical care. I understand that my therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
- I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries. I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
- Termination due to Inappropriate/ Sexualizing Policy- I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature. Any attempt to sexualize* the session will result in a immediate stop to the session. A fee of $500.00 will be paid and the authorities will be call to file a report. You will also be band from the property. Sexualize- grinding, exposing genitals, inappropriate touching the therapist or yourself, sexual innuendos, etc...
- By receiving a massage at Thera-ssage, the client will hereby waive and release the therapist from any and all liability, past, present, and future relating to massage therapy and bodywork.